Friday, 26 August 2011

Last day of my volunteering for family summer workshops :)

The last day of my volunteering for the family summer workshops at Art Gallery. I still helped out at the 'nature' tent with the 'Japanese' artist (I didn't ask her in detail but she's like a Japanese mix). I mainly helped stabilize the 'nature trail' and made some paper 'flowers', which later became a good sample for children who would like to do the same thing! :)

Really enjoyed doing creative works. Maybe I should consider applying my rough art skills together with my writing skills and do something? I guess I'm a person who needs warm up - I don't think I opened myself enough during volunteering; didn't do much socializing with other volunteers. But generally speaking, I enjoyed taking part in such creative and interesting workshops. :)

Feel a bit 'relieved' after finishing the voluntary work. Can forget about it for now (though I may still help out there in September), and move on to do something else (sort out broadband, work on anthology, prepare for the new semester, keep looking for jobs, etc.)

*****

Had a strange dream/nightmare last night. Dreamt that I was in my flat in HK and some sort of terrorists were attacking Hong Kong through the jet planes bombing buildings, like the 911 incident. =_=' No idea why I had that kind of dream. Some implications from it?

*****

It seems this week's gone so fast. Probably because I came back from Scotland on Monday evening and then have been busy volunteering at art gallery (plus trying to sort out broadband) for three afternoons?

What's next then?

*****
My flowers with butterflies & ladybirds created at Art Gallery :) 




Received this 'security key' from HSBC  

Confirmation of my ACCA exam results in June  

Dinner: boiled rice with quiche & lettuce + salmon head tofu soup 

Salmon head tofu soup (hmm, my quota for salmon this week is full!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment