The first day of August. Mixed feelings. It seems the summer/summer holiday is going to end soon? And it seems I haven't done much for the past month. =_=' New ACCA classes are starting in September. And I still haven't found a part-time job. Then there's volunteering at Manchester Art Gallery in the next four weeks. Feel some stress. Totally anti-social today. And lack of motivation to do anything. Not want to go to gym. Not want to see anyone. Not want to talk to anyone else. When one of my good friends whom I usually talk with these days gave me a call, I didn't feel like picking it up. I haven't talked to her for more than 2 weeks, since she spent her holiday with family and was busy looking after her nephew who had come to the UK for a visit. I didn't feel like telling her what has happened to me recently. Just can't be bothered. I only went out for cheese and vegetables because I really wanted to have them today; other than that, didn't feel like going anywhere.. Something wrong with me?
A friend of mine sent me an invitation to her wedding reception in early October. Though I'm not sure if it's too fast for her and her fiancée, who have been dating for like half a year, I'm still glad for her. At least she's happy now.
I was almost scared by a staff from the agent when she came to our flat for inspection this afternoon. This was the first time I was home when they did the quarterly inspection. She just had a quick look at each area of the flat. The only thing she had doubts about was the kitchen floor which had stain...
*****
Lunch: yesterday's left over - steamed salmon, tofu & mushroom
Dinner: cheese & egg burger with vegetables and nachos!
a 'free' ketchup sauce from Mcdonalds that I used to eat with the burger!
A closer look at the burger: the Tesco cheese is not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment