Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Add oil to my ACCA revision from GBK burgers & fries

Did a blood test early this morning. Compared with previous blood tests, this one seemed easier and the nurse's 'technique' was quite ok. At least it wasn't like the one done by a practice doctor in early March when I went to A&E of Hope Hospital! That time a big spot of mark was left!

Be a good girl today - I did concentrate on my revision for tomorrow's acca exam. Only occasionally checked email and facebook :p. Then around 4:30 p.m. I went out for gym - I really needed a break from revision and some exercises (my body told me it was time!). Not sure if my room was so stuffy that it made me have headache (which made me feel a bit strange); anyway it was good to go out for some fresh air. After gym, I had burger dinner at GBK again with my lovely friend. It was the third day I had burgers for dinner (since Monday) and I still didn't feel tired of it! Oh yummy burgers and chunky fries!

An ex-colleague asked me today if I'd be interested to cover her placement in Sept or Oct for six months. To be honest, I feel ambivalent about it - on the one hand, I do need money to support my living; on the other hand, working for my ex-employer is not something I look forward to (if I have choice, it would be the last place I'd like to go back to!). But at least I've got an option now in terms of employment opportunities. Anyway, I'll have two months holiday during which I have to find some jobs. Let's see...

Fingers crossed for my exam tomorrow...

(P.S.: Someone said this blog seems to be a food diary!)

*****

Lunch: salmon with boiled rice
(Salmon was still good! I love to go to Bolton Market for fish!)

Dinner: elderflower + L&P Lemon & Paeroa

Dinner: to be honest, I hadn't heard of L&P before... 

Dinner: Avocado & Bacon
(all-time favourite!)
(The beef was a bit burnt; other than that, the whole burger was good!)

Dinner: BBQ Burger
(oh, I love the BBQ sauce!)

Dinner: my favourite chunky fries
(the best among other restaurants)

Dinner: a closer look at the burgers... 
(oh canon E1 is always good)

No comments:

Post a Comment