Wednesday, 8 June 2011

No roast chicken (please) but GBK Burgers, Yeah!

Third day of ACCA class of the week. Started feeling tired. Also the classroom seemed to be a bit stuffy and a few classmates got coughs :S Some of those pakistani guys still kept talking in class. I started wondering if I should continue going to those revision classes or stay at home to do revision on my own. But back home, there're flatmate and international friend in her room. I thought international friend wouldn't be here so often, as flatmate told me. But he's here again and when I was trying to talk to flatmate, he told me she was not feeling well. Hmm, does that mean he's gonna be here often again? :S

My throat is still in pain! Someone said maybe I had too much of roast chicken over the past week! >_< That was why tonight I had dinner at GBK for burgers instead of Morrisons for roast chicken! Oh yummy burgers! I love them! I tried both Avocado & Bacon, and Cheese & Bacon. Chips as well, of course! Very nice dinner! :) They always cheer me up! Thanks!! :)

*****

Lunch: fried egg noodles with roast chicken & mixed vegetables
(plus apple & biscuit as snack!)

Dinner: oh my favourite drinks - elderflower, and ginger & lemon

Dinner: Avocado bacon

Dinner: Cheese & Bacon

Dinner: my favourite chunky fries

Dinner: lovely face!




No comments:

Post a Comment