Friday, 24 June 2011

a tired 'heavy head girl'

I don't know why I've been feeling tired over the past few days. My nose was blocked, I had a headache  and I felt lack of energy when I woke up in the morning. I always feel my head is 'heavy' - maybe I should be called 'heavy head girl', not 'big head girl'! :p I felt particularly lack of energy since yesterday after my ACCA test. My lack of energy and motivation to study led me to sleep a lot during the day. Really didn't feel like studying, though I know I have to hold on till I finish next Thursday's exam. 

Flatmate still hasn't been back home. So I can enjoy the quiet for a while. 

Oh, I woke up at 4 a.m. to turn off my laptop and saw the blue sky already! 
Suddenly felt like going travelling... 

Lunch: spaghetti (from Sainsbury yesterday) & pork chop 
The spaghetti tasted ok but a bit too 'oily'.


Dinner: boiled rice with pork chop and mixed vegetables
Wanna finish the pork chop and the remaining vegetables

Koala 樹熊仔wants to study and take the exam for me! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment