Monday, 20 June 2011

revision + GBK day

Focused on revision for ACCA exam today. I was trying to memorize those technical terms and formulae. Not fun. I was almost driven crazy when I almost finished going through all the chapters of the study notes. But at least flatmate wasn't home for most of the time during the day and I could feel less stress. There was power cut in the late afternoon for more than an hour. I was worried if we'd have power back later. Fortunately it was not cold today - that reminded me of the days when I didn't have heating in my room during Christmas whilst I was living in a student hall in Salford.

I was supposed to have a blood test this morning at the GP clinic. But the clinic hadn't informed me the nurse responsible for my blood test was in today, till I waited more than half an hour at the reception area. I really want to know if the iron level of my blood has gone back to normal...

Had a good evening because I went to GBK with my lovely friend!! Yeah! And we got £5.95 burger + small fries vouchers! :)

*****

Lunch: macaroni with pork chop and vegetables
(seems I've never finished macaroni!)
Plus a yoghurt drink :)

Dinner: my favourite drinks - elderflower + ginger & lemon grass 

Dinner: avocado bacon burger

Dinner: Jamaican burger

Dinner: small fries

 Funny faces


No comments:

Post a Comment