Still had headache from time to time. Not sure if it's got anything to do with my nose or stress or anything.
Motivation to revise for ACCA exam was still low. Did a bit of revision before going to gym in the afternoon. I only did 20 minutes, which was long enough for me to sweat. The highlight of the day was having dinner at Morrisons! Yeah! The dinner was better than last time. We had a big fish & chips and the cheese & bacon omelette was yummy, and we really felt full this time. Also, we could buy two sweet pasties for 49p! In total we paid £8.49 for two evening meals plus two drinks! A very economical meal! :)
Morrisons has become my recent favourite supermarket and how could I miss this chance to do shopping tonight? Not many bargains when we started shopping. We could only get some 8 buns for 9p. The roast chicken was sold for £2.99, not cheap enough and also I'm still tired of having a whole roast chicken for a week's meals! I bought some lasagne as I wanted to make home-made lasagne! :)
We went to our elderly pak pak's house to give him back his laptop. We managed to help him get access to 'My TV' on tvb.com! Hopefully there'll be no more problem...
*****
Lunch: egg fried rice
Nothing new. Again, just wanted to finish off all the food in the fridge..
Dinner: economical meals at Morrisons!
Dinner: cappucinno
Dinner: dessert first...
Dinner: cheese & bacon omelette
It was melting...
oh, cheesy...
Dinner: see how big the fish was!
Petrol seemed to be cheaper at Morrisons as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment