Flatmate didn't come home last night (finally she came back home tonight!). I wonder if she was upset by me confronting with her last weekend about her boyfriend's visit, or if she's just trying to be considerate by staying in her boyfriend's place instead. Maybe that's a weakness of people like me, who feels bad about confronting people and still tries to be nice to people who have hurt them. Anyway, in the afternoon, I decided to send an MSN message to my flatmate to tell her she got a letter from UKBA - I could have not bothered to tell her but I just thought the letter might be important to her, whatever she had done to me. Though we found out the letter was not very important (she asked me to open it for her), at least I didn't need to feel guilty for not telling her if the letter did matter to her.
My ex-colleague was informed by my ex-employer that she could get a quite big amount of 'redundancy' fee. She was happy and was thinking of where to travel later. I was happy for her too. At least she could let go of the whole thing finally and with some money she doesn't need to worry about her finance for a while. While it's a good move for her, I'm wondering if I should start thinking about myself - feel like I'm stuck at the moment, at least stuck at my acca course!
*****
Lunch: egg fried rice
Dinner: Burger again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment