Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Should enjoy life, not moaning

My mood changed from being down/stressed to getting cheered up today.

I thought when I finished my last job, I'd feel more relaxed and less stressed. Who knows I have to face other kinds of stress. Last night flatmate's boyfriend came here (staying overnight) again, after flatmate was away for two nights. So whenever flatmate is here, he's here too. To be honest, I don't feel comfortable having another (male) person in my flat - am I supposed to share a flat with him?! - and I'm worried if the bills will increase. Being jobless doesn't help at all. I try not to confront with my flatmate but it looks like if I don't speak up, she may assume that I accept her having her boyfriend staying here overnight? I've already talked to her before but it seems that she still doesn't know I'm not comfortable with her boyfriend visiting so often. Maybe I didn't say it clearly? *sigh* I keep asking myself why I'm still stressed when being home, which isn't a place where I can be relaxed and enjoy my own space?!

Anyway, I shouldn't get myself too stressed on that; I don't like myself to keep moaning. Maybe I'm supposed to learn how to live and get along with other people?!

This blog is about how to live for the moment. So I should talk about things that I enjoy!! Well, something/people do help to cheer me up when I'm not in the mood/depressed. Like this evening someone took me to Morrisons for dinner and shopping. Was a bit disappointed about the dinner as no roast chicken, which is my favourite, was available for evening meals but it was quite economical - 2 meals for £8 with free drinks! We ordered fish and chips, and cheese omelette. The food was ok but it didn't satisfy me in a way.

I miss the roast chicken so much that when we saw staff started putting reduced price stickers onto different items, we were wondering if roast chicken at the counter might get reduced price as well? So after getting those bakery bargains (only 9p for a pack of bread, 9p for 4 muffins, 85p for 5 pick & mix pies!), we waited for the roast chicken. We waited and waited, until around 8:15 p.m. when they started packing up the remaining chicken breasts, chicken legs and whole roast chicken! At that time, there were very few people and so when we fetched those bags, no one competed with us! :) We got 2 bags of chicken legs (99p each), and one bag of half chicken (tempted to get the whole chicken but it was a bit too much for me to eat alone)!!  I was so excited and nervous when waiting for the bargains!! But that was really satisfying when we could get the bargains. :)   The food that we bought tonight should make myself happy for at least two days. I can have roast chicken for my lunchbox for tomorrow's ACCA class! hehe! :)

*****

Lunch: rice with salmon and vegetables

Koala's my model for my new camera!

What a cute koala drinking orange juice!

Dinner: Cappuccino! 
(it's been more than 4 months since I last drank it)

Dinner: Cappuccino 

Dinner: cheese omelette

Dinner: Fish & Chips

Those good bargains! Around £4.5 for all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment