Thursday, 23 June 2011

Passed exam & blood level got back to normal!

The day started with me feeling so nervous about an ACCA exam. Though I had had an exam experience just one week ago, I couldn't help worrying about what it'd be like if I failed. I tried to be calm when the exam started. Like last week, I answered all those theory questions first but the theory questions seemed not as easy as I had expected. In the rest of the time, I focused on calculations, which I didn't like. :p It was scary when the timer stopped at 0:00:00 and the results came out - 79% pass! Oh! A bit better than I had expected. :) I met two of my Pakistani classmates who asked me how my exam was doing. I saw a few other male classmates (oh where were my female classmates?) as well. With only one more exam to do next Thursday, I felt so relaxed that I did a bit of shopping in the city centre - got shower gel, and some foodstuff. 

I was actually feeling quite tired as I hadn't got good sleep last night - felt worried about my ACCA exam and also the results of my blood test of yesterday. So soon after I had had my lunch, I had a nap. I then went to gym - actually was feeling lazy and still tired after the nap but thought I better do some exercise. Before I went to gym, I dropped by the GP clinic to find out if the results of the blood test were ready. The reception lady said the test results were 'normal' (is that why they didn't call to tell me?). I asked about iron tablets I had been taking; she then said she'd ask the GP to talk to me on the phone. Soon after I had got onto the no.3 shuttle bus for city centre, my GP called! (wah so efficient!) As usual, he didn't talk much to me; he just said the test results were 'normal' and my iron level increased to '66' (four months ago it was '9' only!) and so he asked me to stop taking iron tablets! Oh yeah, no more pills! What a relief! But I'm still a bit worried if my iron level is ok coz after all, my GP hasn't found out why my iron level was so low. I think I'll continue taking iron tablets occasionally and maybe some multivitamins, just in case... 

To celebrate my pass in the exam, I had an economical dinner tonight. We got some good bargains from Sainsbury! Just £1.40 could get us a quite good dinner... 

*****

Breakfast: I like having bread and peanut better, and oat porridge with blueberry these days

Lunch: egg fried rice (with ham & vegetables!)

The provisional results of my ACCA exam today!

Dinner: cheese & tomato pizza (for 60p), chicken breast (80p) & broccoli + courgette!

Dinner: chicken breast in sun dried tomato & olive sauce! 
The chicken breast was not dry and the sauce was quite yummy!

Dinner: cheese & tomato pizza
not oily, not dry, just right! 


2 comments:

  1. A good day :) hope you will have many more days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll work hard on having more days like that! Hope you have good days too! :)

    ReplyDelete