What a 'relief' after finishing today's ACCA class! Four days in a row this week. I wonder how much I remember what the tutors taught us. Anyway, two more days to go next Monday & Tuesday but I'm not sure if I'll attend those two days (for ACCA F2) then, depending on how much I'll have revised for next Thursday's F3 exam. The class ended with me having tummy pain. I don't know what makes my tummy keep being rumbly since after lunch. I felt like going home but I stayed in class till it finished. Suddenly my anxiety and worry about my own health seems to come back. :S I felt a bit weak and nausea when I got home, and I needed to take a nap. Because of that, I decided not to go to the dinner with my friends, one of whom wanted to treat me and another friend of ours for our help to her.
I wonder if I've been isolating myself - e.g. I didn't feel like talking to my classmates in my ACCA class, not feel like going to friends' gatherings, unless they're close to me. And I don't want to tell other people much about what's going on with me on Facebook. Am I being too anti-social?
*****
Lunch: same as yesterday
I also had a bit of tummy pain yesterday. Hmm...
Dinner: macaroni with peppers & meatballs
No comments:
Post a Comment