Wednesday, 15 June 2011

What a challenge - Last minute revision for ACCA exam

Very stressed. Tried to do my 'last minute' revision for my ACCA F3 exam tomorrow. Still lots to remember and to practise. My frequent upper right back pain and numbness didn't help, nor did the presence of my flatmate and her boyfriend in the flat (someone said her boyfriend would be here for two nights only but same as before, her words don't count). I hadn't been to gym since last Friday and to help me relax a bit and get away from the exam stress, I decided to go to gym in the afternoon. Exercise did make me feel a bit better, especially when I sweat. Was thinking of treating myself a GBK dinner tonight with two vouchers ready. But ex-colleagues called to have dinner together. So we ended up going to McDonalds for a low-cost dinner. McDonalds burger and chips were nice too. But I wasn't in a mood. Talked to an ex-colleague before about my ACCA exam stress but was told I should have started the preparation earlier - I know it was my 'fault' that I hadn't revised earlier but at that moment all I wanted was just some kind of encouragement and so my 'defence wall' was up at that moment... Anyway, I hate myself for losing my temper and being 'immature' again. :(  I made tonight's dinner short and not fun...

*****
Lunch: macaroni with tofu & chicken in tomato soup
(not feel like cooking today!)

Dinner: Big Mac & Fries at McDonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment