Thursday, 2 June 2011

Enjoyed being home alone again!

Back to a quiet student life today. Got a full day revision class. Boring as usual. :p Sometimes when I was in class, while I did try to listen to what the tutor was saying, I was thinking of something else/some people, e.g. why I had a strange dream the night before, why I got upset, what dinner I could make, what food I needed to buy after class, etc!!

Stayed up a bit late last night and so didn't feel energetic as before. I behaved well by making my lunchbox this morning before going to class! The chicken leg made a yummy lunch! The weather was good today. Sunny with my favourite blue sky. But I went home straight after class. Enjoyed myself in my quiet room and watched 'Good Wife' Season II while my flatmate was still staying in her friend's place.


*****
(Note: the following three photos were taken by different cameras respectively - 
a710, my mobile, E1, see the difference in quality!)

Breakfast: the bread we bought from Morrisons yesterday. 
Hmm, tasted ok but the texture was a bit hard

Lunch: the chicken leg was into pieces!

Dinner: oh yummy half of a half roast chicken! 
I made a simple garlic & black pepper sauce! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi soccerlover, 你真的是足球迷來的嗎?如果是的,你捧那一隊哩?Man U or Man City? 你上一篇 post 說得對呀!我們都要積極生活,才不會浪費這生命的意義啊!共同努力!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane (I guess your English name is 'Jane', right?), 我以前還未來英國前,真的是個足球迷呀(就從那時起用了SOCCERLOVER這個名!)!每逢星期六晚我都會看英格蘭超級聯賽; 不過來了英國後, 反而很少看足球(因為以前住在宿舍, 看電視要到COMMON ROOM),都有去過不同球場看過幾次比賽的!

    是呀,要積極生活(例如享受食物,享受烹飪)!所以這個BLOG才命名為活在當下!:)加油!

    ReplyDelete