Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Being under stress by ACCA exams!?

Today was the last class of this semester for my ACCA. I did attend the morning session but went back home after that. I don't think I could concentrate in the class anyway, when my mind was filled with those terms for another paper for which I was going to have exam this Thursday. But I couldn't help having a nap around 4 p.m.. :p I started feeling stressed with the ACCA exams.

Not sure if my healthy problems have anything to do with the stress? I have been having pain/numbness in my upper right back for the past two months and today I kept feeling the pain. :(  Plus a bit of tummy pain and my 'auntie' visit. I just had a chat with one of my ex-colleagues who has also been under stress becoz of her unhappy relationship with my ex-employer. We both feel that we have been having problems (she's struggling with hay fever) one after another...

*****

Lunch: strange combination - cheese burger with tofu & broccoli!

Dinner: chicken legs that have been baked for almost an hour!

Dinner: boiled rice with broccoli & chicken leg 
(Hmm, a failed attempt for chicken leg; it didn't taste good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment