Feeling so upset tonight. My flatmate hasn't been home for 3 days. I felt so calm and enjoyed myself at home. But once she came back tonight, I started feeling stressed again. What's more stressful is she said she might not move out till the end of July! Then later she said she might rent her room till the end of September if she can't get a new visa, which isn't certain at the moment till after she submits her application and she hasn't submitted it yet. One of my friends, who has so much bad experience of sharing with people before, told me it's not a matter of 'end of July', or 'end of September', but rather a matter of how things should work, e.g. we should give each other a two months' notice. She said it's my fault that I didn't state the 'rules' at the beginning. Yes, I've been too nice/considerate to my flatmate, and 'spoilt' her, as I trusted her she'd behave well and be considerate. It turned out that I'm wrong. That friend of mine also said that's how we can grow up, when we suffer from all these bad experiences with immature people...
Lunch: cheese burger + broccoli
Dinner: soup + broccoli
No comments:
Post a Comment