There may be some hope that I can find a new flatmate as two people show interest in my flat. But then there arise my concerns about whether I need to sign a new contract with the landlord if one of the tenants has changed and other things...
It seems so easy to meet people at the city centre. I met a guy who used to work with me as facilitators last year on those workshops for the elderly carers. He asked me if I was off work and I told him I had left my last job and I was jobless. Then he asked me what I was doing now and I just said I was taking a break. He was nice that he didn't try to push me to tell him more about my current life. But I'm really tired of having to explain to some people what I'm doing. Why do some people think you're lazy when you don't look for jobs? Can't I take a break to try to keep myself healthy and do something I want to (e.g. reading, travelling, writing, volunteering)? Why do we all have to keep working and working?
*****
I got my home-made lunch today! (Wanted to save money)
I got fried tofu, 'choi sum' and egg fried rice with bacon!
My dinner: cheese burger + boiled potatoes + baked beans + broccoli
No comments:
Post a Comment