a good day today. Enjoyed it a lot. Did feel I lived for the moment.
Had a sense of achievement/accomplishment this morning when I finished a few 'tasks':
1) Saw the GP - same as before, he didn't offer much to me; but he seemed to be a bit nicer and asked me to do the blood test in 4 weeks. Maybe because I didn't push him as much and so he tried to be nice too?
2) Transferred money between accounts in different banks; got to the YBS with my passbook to deposit my cheque - oh, I did feel a bit excited to go to the bank with my passbook.
3) Paid an electricity bill at the post office for the first time! Though money's gone...
4) Did gym for about 40 mins! Having not gone to gym for a few days, I obviously had enough energy to do it. Did feel my legs are a bit fat but I'm happy that I get a bit healthier than before...
Had lunch at McDonalds!! Oh, I had been feeling like going to McDonalds over the past few days. Don't know why. Just felt like it. But I tried to save 'quota' by not having McDonalds till today! And I enjoy big lunch for £2 only because of the vouchers I got! Good job to myself!
Nice lunch helped start the afternoon with a good mood. Felt relaxed back home. Did a bit of work on the anthology and also some 'creative' writing! Also, finally Uncle Sunny has come back to us today!
Had a very nice time with someone in the evening. Had dinner at Samsi. Yummy! Being able to spend time with someone you like is luxury and that's why I was happy to have that chance today.
This was the 2nd day I didn't take medicine for my stomach. I do feel worried if my stomach problems come back. It seems my stomach was unwell in the past two evenings - a bit of that kind of pain and some sort of acid reflex? :( When can my stomach get back to 'normal'?
No comments:
Post a Comment