What a quiet day again! :) Flatmate and her boyfriend went out early in the morning. I could enjoy the tranquility and my own space. It made me think about whether I'd really like to give up the flat and move to a friend's house to get used to sharing a place with another person. Of course, if I could afford, I'd rather live on my own in a studio flat. But we can't get everything we want. When we gain one thing, at the same time we lose another thing. What's important is once we make the decision, we shouldn't regret it but be prepared for any consequences. Like, if I move to a friend's house, I may save a bit of money but at the same time I have to get used to share a place with an elderly man who may ask me questions about his computer and other things! So I gotta think about it thoroughly and make a decision asap.
My quiet day was about tidying up my room, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and shower, writing my diary, having a nap, watching an episode of 'Good Wife' (Season 2), doing ACCA revision and enjoying my home-made meals. Wish I could always have such a tranquil life.
Breakfast: a 10p tuna mayo sandwiches from Waitrose yesterday!
Yummy but fat! (14g)
Lunch: noodles with luncheon meat, broccoli & mushroom
(noodles are tasteless...)
Dinner: Rice with steamed salmon & mixed vegetables
(Salmon was really tasty and healthy, and 'light', much different from other red/white meat)
(Shallow fried courgettes, carrots & broccoli with garlic were really nice!)
My 'camera' family!
My little drawing about my favourite restaurant GBK :)
No comments:
Post a Comment