I had a chat with mum on the phone. Most of the time it was she who did the talking, telling me how her life was over the past week. Her life is actually more interesting and lively than mine - she went to Jackie Cheung's concert last night; she yum cha with my aunts and uncles for Mother's Day; she's gonna go to Guang Zhou for 3 days with friends in early July. She does enjoy life much more than I do here! I should ask myself why I can't enjoy life as mum does?
Getting nervous now about tomorrow's appointment at the NHS Clinical & Treatment Services. Hopefully everything will go well!
My lunch: pasta with chicken & 'choi sum' with soup leftover
My dinner: burger + mixed vegetables
The burger had scrumbled egg & cheese!! Very special; even McDonalds don't have it! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment