Got a good 'surprise' this evening. Someone came out to town for some reasons and had dinner with me at GBK again!! Oh!! :) We printed out the '2 for £10 burger' voucher again and enjoyed a very nice burger dinner and chat! I've become a burger person this month! Last week I had burgers (outside and at home) 5 days in a row. Then this week I had burgers for 3 days already! Ha, don't know why I can eat so many burgers without feeling tired of them! Some time ago I was in love with fish and chips, now it's burgers' turn! Yummy!
*****
My lovely home-made lunch: rice + fried tofu with bacon & cashew and broccoli
(simple but tasty and healthy)
Dinner: GBK burgers - Avocado Bacon & Jamaican
Chips (burgers must go with chips) + ginger & lemon grass + elderflower drinks
No comments:
Post a Comment