First the ACCA class... The tutor of today's class was always strict about attendance thing. She didn't want anyone to 'cheat', so every time when we signed the register, she'd count the number of people in the class. Because someone signed on behalf of another person who was not in, she had to check against who was actually in the class; then a couple of people left the class during the break, she checked again! What a mess! Also, I started not liking those male Pakistani classmates, maybe because they always chat chat chat, and laugh and don't look serious about their studies? Anyway, today's class was the last tuition class for this paper and I felt a bit relieved when the class finished, since I can have a one week break! Of course that also means I should spend time on revisions...
No gym again. Be a 'si lai' again by doing food shopping - buy food to make weekly soup! Really had headache about what soup to make as I have very little knowledge about Chinese soup. It seems I still have to do food shopping at least twice a week. Last Saturday I just bought some fruit & vegetables and today I had to buy some more! No wonder I seem to be gaining weight...
I found that there was a lot of traffic at the city centre, especially on the roads to my flat (e.g. Trinity Way, Chapel Street, Bridge Street), between 4 and 6 p.m. on weekdays!
Finished the medicine for my stomach yesterday, which means today I didn't take any medicine for my stomach. Not sure if it's psychological or physical effect, I do feel my stomach was not really as good again... Maybe I'm just so worried that those symptoms will come back. I did feel a sudden pain around my stomach, chest, back, etc. but I'm not sure if it's just a psychological thing. I do believe my body does signal something to me when I 'over-work' it... Got an appointment with GP tomorrow morning. As before, I dare not expect much. I do have a bit of fear of seeing that GP again. Feel like I'm a crazy patient in front of him!
*****
Lunch: home-made again, having fried rice with bacon & nuts, broccoli & mushroom, and sausage roll
snack: banana & biscuits again!
Dinner: pasta with chicken & spinach in soup (I made soup tonight!)
Oh, someone distributed leaflets to our door. Attached to the leaflets was McDonalds vouchers!! Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment