- copied from Agnes Chee http://lostmindfoundmind.blogspot.com/
*****
Still struggling about the flat issue. Couldn't get into sleep last night till half an hour after I was in bed. While I was undecided about whether to move to my friend's house or stay in the current flat and try to negotiate with that potential new flatmate, I received an email from a friend of mine who's now also interested in being my new flatmate! Oh. What should I do? Three options now... or no option?!
Another tranquil day again. Flatmate back home for a short while in the afternoon then went out again. Weather was not good, which didn't motivate me to go out for gym. So I exercised my mind much more than my physical body - doing ACCA revision, with a lot of terms, formats and equation to be stored at the back of my mind in such a short time. Credits, debits, assets, liabilities, inventories, balances, T-accounts... hmm... zzz... Also like the time when I was writing up my phd thesis, I liked to cheer up myself with nice home-made meals. Still feeling hungry all day long, though I did eat quite a lot - besides three main meals, I ate a banana and an egg tart!
*****
Lunch: fried egg rice with luncheon meat & mixed vegetables
Dinner: egg noodles with pork, meatballs & lettuce
(meatballs are nice!)
At sunset
No comments:
Post a Comment