Thursday, 12 May 2011

Not an happy girl

I deleted my post of yesterday because I was wondering if I should post it or not. Anyway here it is...



*****


Not an happy girl today. Felt like crying in the afternoon when I was on my way to the dentist...



Maybe a short conversation on msn with my eldest brother upset me a bit!? His question 'have you found a job yet?' gave me a bit of stress, followed by his comment 'if no job, come back', which made me wonder if I should really go back to HK.. or somewhere else... :(  Nothing seems positive at the moment; or maybe it's just me who doesn't think positive. The class today got a bit more difficult, with some mathematics involved and that made me feel a bit frustrated; had lunch at subway again and chose 'sub of the day' becoz it was cheap! I had an appointment with the dentist in the afternoon and forgetting to bring the certificate for my free dental treatment, together with being unable to leave the class early for going to the dentist put me under stress. I got a bit nervous when seeing the dentist, who was actually a nice, friendly young lady. After the dentist appointment, I went to sports direct to buy a t-shirt for gym - almost tempted to buy a 'little miss trouble' t-shirt but didn't buy it at the end.



Had dinner with someone at GBK tonight. Having nice burgers and chips cheered me up. 






Started feeling the stress of having no income and no job... 



I always remind myself to live for the moment 
活在當下, but sometimes life's really a bit too tough for me and I feel helpless and lonely...



*****
My class


My lunch: sub of the day - turkey and ham, not as good as meatball 


I like it!! But it doesn't have my size... 


I like this one too.. 


£1.5 only at Whittard.. 


@GBK: avocado bacon + Jamaican burgers. I love them!  


As usual, elderlyflower + ginger & lemon grass drinks. 
The chips were really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment