Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Nothing special but enough to make me happy

Nothing special. A day as a student - class, food shopping & cooking. Simple as that. It'd even have been more wonderful if I can share it with someone. :)

Back to ACCA class today. The tutor who taught us Paper 1 was falling ill and so his supervisor did the teaching today. When I entered the classroom, I thought I had gone to a wrong class; I read the screen for classrooms, I did go into the right class. When I entered the classroom again, I recognized some of my classmates and I asked one of them if it was the paper 1 class! This supervisor tutor did very good teaching, even better than the tutor who initially taught us! I like her teaching style.

 Had meatball sandwiches at Subway for lunch today, since today's sub of the day was meatball and it cost only £2.29!! I read a bit of the fiction 'never let me go' before I got back to the class.. I did a bit of food shopping after class. Considering I have no income now, I should be careful with my spending, but when it comes to food, I still can't be that thrifty - I still try to find the best bargain but at the same time I want to make sure I've got different kinds of food. 

I still have some right upper back pain. Not sure if it's because of the way I sit? 

My meatball sandwiches!

My vegetarian dinner: tofu + mixed vegetables

 Got my ybs card today! :)

made Chinese soup again! I'll try to cook soup twice a week! :)

An accessory given by a service user when she saw me at the city centre. She's now running a wholesale accessory shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment