Good things for today include:
1) I got a cheque from city council - I'm not sure about what it's for but I guess it's probably kind of remittance for my overpayment of council tax for the previous financial year!
2) Had frappuccino at half price at Starbucks with my Jeff & Boh! Not having coffee with them for a while. Used to do that with them and Jane Jane who's back to Malaysia! :( I chose caramel light frappuccino. Tasted ok. I was a bit worried about my stomach as the drink was coffee and cold, which doesn't seem to be good for stomach. Fortunately I seemed to be ok with the drink. I wanted to choose either 'chocolate cream' or 'mocha' frappuccino but I had checked that both of them were too sugary and of high calories...
3) Someone gave me a lift back home. Because the ticketing machine was out of order, we got 'free' parking!
4) Had home-made dinner with my best 'chocolate' tonight. Healthy and tasty dinner, I'd say! haha! Nice evening. :)
5) Did my food shopping today! I got a lot of healthy & favourite food including fruit and vegetables! Almost tempted to get crunchy peanut butter (suddenly feel like having bread with peanut butter! Maybe want a change for breakfast) & some crunchy cereals at Aldi. May get them next time!
How good it is if life's like today! Just some little things can make a good day and cheer us up!
*****
My home-made lunch
My caramel light frappuccino! (tasted ok)
Jeff had 'double coffee caramel frappuccino' while Boh had 'tazo green tea frappuccino' (though at the end he had to change it for 'caramel light frappuccino as the green tea tasted a bit awkward...)
Home-made dinner - steamed seabass, fried egg with bacon & mushroom, and broccoli

No comments:
Post a Comment