Got a bit lazy in the afternoon after finishing just one task! I should have started revising my ACCA papers. But I tidied up my room a bit instead and did a bit of surfing on the internet about food and cooking. :P (that's what I did when I struggled to work on my phd thesis!) I haven't really made many efforts into cooking for a long while. It's time to try to make some nice food when I can do it now.
Flatmate and her international friend were home all day. Surprisingly they didn't make much 'noise' today - for a while there was some loud music (oh that same song she had been playing recently) but for most of the morning and afternoon they were very quiet in their room. But who knows, maybe later in the evening they may start watching movie or listening to radio... I guess I do hope to have a new (considerate) flatmate...
Lunch: rice with chicken in sweetcorn soup!
Dinner: steak pie (from Morrisons; yummy! I love Morrisons! :P),
with sweet potato, carrots and courgette + sweetcorn soup
A closer look at the steak pie! See the sauce and steak!
No comments:
Post a Comment