Still busy with little things. I now understand why working people can be ‘unhealthy’ and too busy to deal with those trivial things in life: keeping ‘healthy’/fit can take some time, e.g. going to gym in the morning will take me at least 1.5 hour including shower time and travel time, doing shopping for nice food at different shops/supermarkets for a reasonable price can take some time as well (and you can’t do shopping just once a week, if you want to have ‘fresh’ food), making nice home-made food does need time as well, plus having 7 to 8 hours sleep per day! Also those trivial things like sorting out the bills and applying for something can take time too! No wonder a (good) housewife can be busy as well.
Like today, I went to the gym in the morning (after spending some time on breakfast, tidying up, washing faces, etc) and then met my ‘friend’ for lunch – oh my favourite ‘fish & chips’ shop was closed for two weeks due to building work outside its shop and so we had to go for English breakfast at a café. Then we looked for light bulbs for the kitchen in my flat – to find a good energy saving bulb at a bargain price is not easy. Later I got a ‘mission’ – to find Thomas Tank Engine presentation pack! I went to three post offices at the city centre and could only manage to get Thomas Tank Engine stamp book! But at least now I got to know where those post offices are!
When I got back home after a long walk, it was already 3 p.m.! I turned on my netbook baby on its own battery (well, to save electricity! :p) and checked email and facebook messages, and had a little chat with ex-colleagues. Just doing that cost me some time, plus the time when the internet access was not stable.
******
Do I have hay fever/nose problem that leads to my headache/dizziness? I still don’t know. I’m trying to ‘observe’ my body’s behaviour and responses. Like today, after waking up, I already had a bit of headache/didn’t feel myself. That feeling lasted till I finished gym and had a shower. It seems I felt better when I took a shower – my ‘friend’ said the steam from the shower can help, if I have hay fever. I also have problems concentrating and have poor memory. And my skin seems to get red/rash easily...
*****
GBK dinner: my favourite chunky chips!
No comments:
Post a Comment