Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Do meaningful things instead of being 'no. 8 por por'!

I still have 'nightmares' about my ex-colleagues and employer. Last night I dreamt that I joined my ex-colleagues to do an away day trip! =_=" I can't remember the details but at least I didn't feel it was a good dream! I have no idea why I had that dream. Maybe I feel sympathetic with my ex-colleagues who have to go to the away day trip this weekend?! :p

I'm determined to set myself a task(s) every day. Today's was about getting a CV sent to an agent and making a decision about broadband/phoneline. I did a very simple, short CV and sent it to the agent in the afternoon. I don't expect they'd get back to me because even I myself feel I may be over-qualified for a job they advertised for their clients ('call centre operator'). As for broadband/phoneline, I've decided to go to the o2 shop tomorrow to sort it out, after my flatmate makes a call to cancel her account.

I'm trying to get less addicted to facebook from now on. As I haven't posted much on facebook for a while, what I mainly do by logging into facebook is to be a '八婆' (no.8 por por! hahaha!), curious about what others are doing! That's not good for myself. I should do something more meaningful. :p These two days I still logged into facebook but not as frequently as before. Hopefully I can make it!

My 'Auntie' started paying me a monthly visit from today. I wonder if that's why I have been having tummy pain (and diarrhoea). >_<

*****

Lunch: last night's leftover rice & vegetables
It's almost oil free! :p

Dinner: Oh, I like the superfruit tea
But I like my E1 more, which took such a great photo!

Dinner: 'giraffee' burger with cheese & bacon
yummy yummy!

Dinner: Rodeo chicken burger
Also yummy yummy
But same comment as last week: they were still not as big as at GBK

No comments:

Post a Comment