Thursday, 21 July 2011

Life with little use of electricity

A bit 'hea' today. Did gym in the morning, re-read the anthology for my last job (gonna revise it, though not sure if I'll get paid for it), did a bit of reading on Buddhism (!), did a bit of my portfolio (trying to list the training I've done before), made soup (with carrots, corns & potatoes).

Feeling a bit dizzy today. :S And I seemed to have forgotten things easily. Hmm, hopefully it's not because my iron level has become low again?! But doing exercises do seem to help me feel a bit more energetic.

These few days I tried to save electricity by using laptop or netbook baby on its own battery. While it might help save me a bit of money on electricity, it also helps me make better use of my time as well - by doing other things instead of sticking to my computer doing nothing all day long...

This week seems a bit 'quiet' for me. Other friends are 'quiet' as well.

*****

Lunch: yesterday's leftover - peppers with belly pork!

Dinner: Uncle McDonalds - very economical
it cost only £4.29 in total!

Beautiful artwork! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment