Monday, 11 July 2011

Started the day with a short morning walk

Last night I got a strange dream related to one of my ex-colleagues. I dreamt that I was helping her to look after her newly born son (it should be a girl in reality!?) while she was not in office but went out for a meeting or something. I also dreamt that I was helping my IT colleague (but I can't remember what I was helping him with!)..

I went to Waitrose, the nearest supermarket to my flat, this morning to get soya milk since I had finished it yesterday. When I was walking on my way there, there were a lot of people too, walking out of the Salford Central train station. I felt a bit of stress when walking with those working people, which seems to be a reminder of me being unemployed. :( But it was good to have a small walk in the early morning, to breathe in a bit of fresh air (though you can't expect much when the roads are full of cars, buses!) and do a bit of exercise (I found I sweated a bit when I got back home!).

Being 'hea' today. Did some household work - cleaned kitchen & shower room, then did laundry. I was still trying to sort out the little mess in my room and do a bit of planning. I was thinking about how to reduce my expenses (especially bills). I really need to find a part-time job by September if I don't want to use up my savings!

*****

Lunch: 'chicken balti pie' with mixed vegetables
I had thought it was steak pie; didn't expect it'd be a curry one! 
By the way, I like eating vegetables these days. Feel healthy by eating more vegetables.. 

The chicken balti pie was quite spicy!! 
I only at the chicken pieces, not the sauce!

Dinner: I used the rice cooker to make egg fried rice with beef & sweetcorn! 
Back home, we used to put minced beef and egg only. 

It tasted ok but I think I forgot to put a bit of salt into it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment