Monday, 25 July 2011

Health scare again?!

Even though I don't really have any particular thing to do these days (no study, no job..), time seems to pass quickly. Like today, after I had had my breakfast and did a bit of reading internet news, I went out for the volunteer meeting at Manchester Art Gallery (plus sending back the o2 router). Then I went back home for lunch, did a bit of internet surfing, cleaned the kitchen & shower room, had a nap, then dinner again, shower.. that's how I spent a day! :S

As mentioned before in my blog, I seemed to have a kind of dizziness/headache over the past week. And this morning I felt a bit strange with my heart and just a moment ago I had a bit of sudden, short sharp pain around my chest. :S Hopefully I'm not scaring myself again! :( Hopefully it may be just hay fever or nose problem that leads to dizziness/headache...

Have mixed feelings about volunteering at Manchester Art Gallery, which will start from next week - looking forward to having some 'meaningful' to do this summer, but a bit of worried if I can handle it..

*****

Lunch: pasta in soup with roast chicken!

Dinner: noodles with roast chicken
I think I'm getting a bit tired of roast chicken again :p
3 meals with roast chicken within 2 days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment