Friday, 1 July 2011

lazy at home when home is not home

A very lazy day! All I did today was sleeping and sleeping. I was so tired last night that I didn't wake up till 9 a.m. And even then I still felt tired. I had a 2-hour nap after lunch! I didn't feel like doing anything at all. No gym.  Flatmate and her boyfriend came home around 6 p.m. And I suddenly felt 'home is not home' again. Feeling stressed living with her now. Wish the day when she moves out comes soon. But before she moves out, I got quite a lot of things to sort out and I'm worried if she'll pay off her share of the bills and rent.

*****

Breakfast: blueberry muffin given by a friend of mine
Oh, it was tasty and big!! I like its texture - it was solid 

Lunch: soup leftovers
Simple and healthy

Dinner: Home-made lasagne again!!
This time I tried to put more cheese on the top 
I also put aubergine at the bottom 

Dinner: The top layer looked good!

I like to eat it with rice :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment