1) gym of 40 mins! (Yeah!)
2) food shopping
3) signed a tenancy agreement with new flatmate
4) bought an o2 broadband box for new broadband account
Someone has recently reminded me that "Habour no ill intention against others, but never relax vigilance against evil-doers" (害人之心不可有, 防人之心不可無). Having no trust in my flatmate who says one thing but acts another, I asked the agent today about what I could do if she didn't pay me back the rent and bills. Her boyfriend was still staying all day in her room while she had gone out; there's no point in asking her why he's here, coz I know she'll have lots of different excuses anyway. It's really frustrating when someone like her doesn't do the right thing and I feel bad when I try to be a bad person.
I tried to make passport photos by taking a photo of myself this morning. It was more difficult than I thought. The main problem was the lighting of the background. I found whether in daytime or night-time, in my room or in the living room, the background of the photos is still a bit too dark. I also found my skin is quite bad and I look horrible when I looked back at the photos taken. :( I'm getting old... (I seem to have lost confidence in myself?!)
*****
Breakfast: carrot muffin from Waitrose
Tasty but I still miss blueberry muffin!
Lunch: my DIY cheese & egg burger
Dinner: Economic one - Uncle McDonalds!
No comments:
Post a Comment