Friday, 29 July 2011

A little setback ruins my mood

Ever experienced a situation where you were like falling from a high ground suddenly?

Things seemed to be going ‘ok’ this week – though lots of little things to be done, except for broadband. Last night I was informed by o2 via email that they can’t sign me up for their broadband and home phone because of my credit rating. What? My credit rating has a problem!?

I went back to the o2 shop to find that o2 sales guy who helped me do the application the other day, and hoped he could do something. But all he said was useless – he couldn’t give me a refund for the router because the 14 days after purchase had passed. He could give me £15 credit into my o2 sim card. Or I could try to get my flatmate to apply for broadband. But flatmate said she had had a problem with her credit rating before, when she was trying to get a mobile phone contract a few years ago. She was the one who tried to comfort me and ask me to calm down!

Of course I believe there’s always a way to get round a problem. But I still can’t help feeling down and anti-social (not want to face/come to terms with the reality?!) when things don’t go my way or there’s a setback. Looks like I have a lot to do in terms of improving my EQ. Life’s like that – there’re always things/people that keep us from getting what we want. I have to make sure my tantrum won’t affect others…

*****
Lunch: noodles with chicken from last night's soup 

Dinner: stir fry vegetables with chicken pieces and egg

No comments:

Post a Comment