Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Being social when feeling anti-social

My 'achievement' today:
1) gym of 40 minutes! :)
2) contact/gathering with ex-colleagues
3) completed an application form for a (summer) volunteer job

Feeling a bit anti-social today. Don't know why. Lots of things. It happened I met an ex-colleague on the bus this morning after gym! I'm actually a bit afraid of meeting old friends/ex-colleagues whom I'm not familiar with, not wanting to update them how I'm doing. :p

The day when my flatmate is moving out is getting nearer but it seems things haven't been sorted out, e.g. broadband/phone line, registration of my new flatmate with the agent. 4 more evenings to go. Fingers crossed...

*****

koala doing some writing and drawing!

Dinner: £5 meal deal at Subway!

Healthy sandwiches!! Tasty!

My favourite meatballs!! :)


A tent at Manchester International Festival outside Town Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment