Wednesday, 20 July 2011

early gym helps good time management!?

It seems going to gym as early as possible helps me make better use of my time: 1) doing exercise helps wake me up and make me more energetic; 2) I can have more time to do other things after gym, rather than spending time aimlessly in the morning when I go to gym late. Like today, after going to gym, I went back home to do my online job application! To be honest, I don't like online job application because it takes more time to fill in each section and I'm worried about the browser clash! I really need to spend time thinking about what I achieved/done in the past so that I can revise my CV.

My eldest brother talked to me on msn again today. Since he hadn't talked to me for a long while, his messages frightened me, making me wondering if anything big has happened! :p Actually he just asked me if I had any plan to go back to HK. But I think he did have something in his mind, though he didn't say much this time.

New flatmate seemed to be so nice - she cleaned the kitchen and tidied it up this afternoon! Oh! She's even more organized than me! I had a quick chat on msn with old flatmate today and interestingly we seemed to be polite with each other - is it like a Chinese saying, '相見好, 同住難'?

*****
Lunch: pork belly with peppers :)

'Economical dinner' at Subway: £5 deal plus meatball

Subway melt: tasted ok! 

Meatballs with cheese flavour nachos are perfect!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment