Wednesday, 6 July 2011

A lovely time with visitors from HK

Was a bit busy today. I didn't go to the gym in the morning since I thought I might need to yum cha with an ex-colleague but she couldn't come out for yum cha at the end as her 10-year old nephew was not interested! I like to call her nephew 'High Person' because he's not interested in anything but computer/computer games and he could alienate himself from the outside world! I did meet my ex-colleague and 'High Person' briefly at the end.

I also met another ex-colleague of mine - my 'no. 1' sister and her elder sister and her 3-year old son for a drink in the afternoon. Oh, I love that 3-year old boy!! He's so cute! He'd imitate what I just said to him and he kept asking me 'What is it doing?' every time when he grasped a book from the shelves. He never stopped moving. He was very active. But he did behave well. Ex-colleague's sister was a very nice lady. Though this was the first time I met her, we could chat about everything! Also she talked about my favourite singer with whom she was good friends! :)

*****
Lunch: yesterday's leftover
Tasty but not enough! 

Dinner: Pork Udon
Yummy!

Dinner: Rice with steak pieces in teryaki sauce
I like the sauce!! It must be eaten with rice!
I'll try to make it myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment