Sunday, 24 July 2011

A day in my own world

It’s been a month since I kind of stopped taking iron tablets regularly. I do have a bit of worry, especially when I feel dizzy, can’t concentrate, have poor memory and have a kind of restless legs occasionally during my sleep, which are symptoms I had when I had a low iron level. :S Hopefully it’s just I’m being over-worried. :p

It was all about sleeping today. I woke up a bit later than usual this morning after staying up a bit late last night. Then I had a nap in the afternoon. Only managed to do laundry at home. Then watched a Japanese film called ‘L – Change the World’. A bit anti-social, but feeling relaxed whilst at home. Occasionally used my mobile phone to check some news on bbc and facebook.

*****
Lunch: had 1/4 of half roast chicken bought from Morrisons yesterday
Hmm, I think I still have roast chicken phobia :p

Dinner: egg fried rice with luncheon meat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment