Do I make better use of my time when I have no broadband at home? Hmm, well, same as usual, I went to gym in the morning. Then was a bit ‘hea’ in the afternoon – lucky to have a little access to the internet through ‘btfon’, and did a bit of tidying up. Had a good relaxing evening – going to my recent favourite, Morrisons, for dinner & food shopping. Perhaps because the weather was quite good today, most of the bargains at the bakery & hot food sections were gone, and the staff there seemed to finish their work earlier! It seems I like Saturdays to come because I can have my favourite dinner (cheese & bacon omelette + fish & chips!) and do my weekly food shopping at Morrisons…
My new flatmate seemed to be quite quiet. I didn’t hear much noise from her room in the evening and that made me tend to go to bed early as well (plus no internet)…
*****
Lunch: very nice luncheon meat again! :)
With vegetables for a balanced meal
Dinner at Morrisons
oh my favourite cheese & bacon omelette! Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment