I found one of the changes I've had in recent years is I'm more interested in children - like how to give them good upbringing and observe how they grow up. Perhaps it's because the people around me - my friends and colleagues have children and I've got more contact with their children; also the parenting project that I helped at that Chinese organization some years ago may help me understand more about parenting and children. Even my relationship with my ex-employer (their Chinese parents management style!) and some people (like my flatmate) made me understand a bit about the dynamics between parents and children. Hmm, maybe I should think about being a kindergarten teacher or some kind of early years educator! :p
The phoneline & broadband thing has been troubling me. I've been looking at different offers on the internet but still can't make a decision about which provider to use. Basically I'm struggling between o2 and plusnet, though I'd prefer o2 because I've been using it and I'm satisfied with it (in terms of speed, not price!). I'm just worried if other providers provide good quality service. Having calculated the costs of different providers (on 12-month contract and 30-day rolling contract), I really feel tired and just wanna pick one, even if it costs a bit more. Today I asked a sales of an o2 shop. He said if I paid £25 to buy an o2 router, I could get £50 credited into my o2 account! Wow, it sounds a good deal. But I better wait and talk to my new flatmate first (though I don't think she'll have a problem with it).
Actually today was also busy for me - did gym before lunch. Then I had lunch with my two ex-colleagues at Arndale Food Court. We had a big bucket of KFC chicken pieces!! Oh, I hadn't had KFC for a long while! Later I got to know that one of them just broke up with his girlfriend. No wonder he asked me and another ex-colleague of mine for lunch. He must be feeling lonely. I feel sad that he and his girlfriend broke up. He does like her but the reality makes it a bit hard for them to be together. After lunch, I rushed back home to have a quick shower and make Chinese soup for this week!!
Oh, it's been a week since I finished my ACCA exam! Seems I haven't done anything for the past week...
*****
Lunch: KFC chips
Hmm, fatty though...
Dinner: got reduced price items from Waitrose!! Wow wow!
Dinner: it cost only £1.75 (plus an KFC leftover chicken piece & chips!)
This beef pho noodles were a bit spicy. 6.5 out of 10 marks!
beef casserole - the sauce was ok, good for eating with rice; the beef was nice. 7.5 out of 10.
Mini smoked haddock pie: not bad. The pie did have some fish! The sauce was not too salty.
7.5 out of 10 marks!
No comments:
Post a Comment