Saturday, 16 July 2011

"重逢與別離" (going back to the old office & gonna bye bye my flatmate)

Oh rainy weather's back to us! :(

But it didn't affect much of my day. Got a busy morning - delivered McDonalds breakfast, then gym,  food shopping, home-made lunch. I bought two salmon fish from the Arndale Market. I steamed them in the rice cooker and found they tasted strange. I think they got bad. :( I thought I could have made a good lunch box. Maybe I should've bought the £10 meal deal at Marks & Spencer, which includes a pack of salmon, tiramisu, mixed vegetables & juice. Anyway... had a great afternoon & evening - dinner & shopping at Morrisons!! Good food & good companion! :) The cheese & bacon omelette was good! Don't know if we were a bit late for getting good bargains this evening - we couldn't get reduced price items! Maybe next time!

*****

Today I went back to one of the offices of the organization which I previously had worked for. Felt a bit afraid at the beginning, though I know all my ex-colleagues including my boss wouldn't be there. The place was a bit strange to me, as I no longer work there and I haven't been back there since the end of March.

Flatmate did her last minute packing today. Some of her stuff was in the living room. She got quite a lot of stuff. There's still a bit of kitchen/fridge things she hasn't packed yet. Felt a bit strange she's moving out, though I have been wanting her to leave because of my disagreement on some of her behaviour. After all, her moving out while another person is moving in means I'll have to learn to get along with another person (who I don't know).

*****

I had a bit of dizziness occasionally. Hopefully it's not because of the iron level in my blood - I do wonder if my iron level would drop a lot since I stopped taking iron tablets. Maybe I should keep taking one tablet a day till later?

*****

Dinner: Fish & Chips at Morrisons!
The fish was smaller than before

The green peas were so 'green' & fresh!

The omelette was so 'cheesy'! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment