Sunday, 3 July 2011

Time passes, whether you're happy or not 開心, 同唔開心, 又係一日!

Another 'hea' day. Stayed at home to do a bit of tidying up before going to gym in the afternoon. Was feeling ok till flatmate's boyfriend came. He had left in the early morning but came back to our flat to stay overnight again. It seems flatmate now doesn't care what I think, as she still gets her boyfriend stay overnight every now and then. Even when I texted her a message to let her know, implicitly, about the door of the flat not being shut property (which I found when I went out), she didn't reply to me, which was unusual and she didn't speak to me either about it at all after I went back home and saw her. Before I sent her that message, I was worried if she'd think I was so picky about her on this little door thing but I really couldn't help and I felt so insecure about my flat. But in fact if she thinks I'm picky about her when our relationship has become so worse, she'll take whatever I say or do as something against her! I'm a bit sad about things ended up being like that, and I do ask myself if it's my fault and I wonder if I hadn't argued with her last week about her moving out earlier than as promised, things may not become that worse. I really get confused about what's right and what's wrong. I just hope this nightmare will finish soon... :(

What cheered me up today was dinner and food shopping at Morrisons! But no good bargain as we started shopping a bit too late, though we got 2 packs of sandwiches for 40p only! :) Also someone helped me with the broadband thing later.

I watched a TVB talk show today and in one of its episodes the guests were discussing what made them happy and what they did when they were not happy. They seemed to be happy now when they were getting older and older. I guess when we have more experience, we know that whatever happens, we should make the most of our time and be happy with our beloved and friends. I know that, but sometimes life seems so hard...

*****
Lunch: a vegetarian meal
fried spaghetti with mixed vegetables

Dinner: 49p for two cakes


Oh, got a surprise gift!! :) 
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinner: cheese & bacon omelette
Oh, it was still tasty & filling

Dinner: fish & chips

Weather was so good these days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment