Did gym before lunch. Oh it was just three days I hadn't gone to gym and I already felt short of breath and tired when I did less than 10 minutes at the gym! =_=" I got some foodstuff from a Chinese supermarket. Had headache about what soup to cook for this week. It was amazing that I made soup (Chinese & western) almost every day when I was young whilst in HK. I don't think I could do that now. I'm trying to make soup at least once a week but even that once a week soup is not easy! =_="
I met a Chinese elderly por por in the Chinatown (danger zone!). I can't remember her name but I did see her sometime before whilst I was working at that Chinese organization. She first asked how I was doing and then later I got to know that she was trying to see if I was looking for a place to live since a friend of hers was looking for a tenant. Anyway it's good to see those familiar faces of por por & gung gung on the street. Sometimes I do feel like helping the Chinese community again but the gossips within the community & my poor relationship with my ex-employer (plus my disagreement with their management style and thoughts) stop me doing that...
Oh an ex-colleague of mine got engaged! I shouldn't be surprised since she's a kind of women who are so eager to get married (and have children) as soon as they can (before hitting 30?!), but I'm still a bit surprised since she seems to be dating with her fiancée for less than a year. But it's hard to say, whether a couple are match for each other is not about how long they've been dating but how well they get along with each other (in terms of thoughts, personalities, maturity, etc.). In my eyes, she's always a 'lucky' woman (no need to worry about jobs, houses, money), though her parents passed away early. Another ex-colleague of mine, who's even younger than the fore-mentioned ex-colleague, also got married recently. I think he just graduated this year. Another ex-colleague of mine (oh!) is also getting married this year and she's even younger than the above two! I'm surprised about their getting married because they're still young in my eyes.
After organizing the recent photos and make a back up of them, I had a look at some of the old photos. Saw the photo of food at a Korean restaurant with my flatmate and her mum. She's not bad and we got along well then. Maybe I shouldn't be so negative about her now?
I've also seen some old food photos - oh, I haven't eaten some of those food for a long long time! That's a good thing about cameras - they help to capture those good times when you enjoyed so much nice food! Of course the photos also remind how much I've changed and I used to look so young...
*****
Lunch: tofu with pork & mushroom
simple & tasty :)
Dinner: GBK takeaway burgers!!
Avocado bacon
Takeaway burgers are still as tasty as those eaten in the restaurant
Photo taken with flash
Chunky chips, nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment