Sunday, 10 July 2011

Frustration with new & old flatmates?!

Insomnia last night. Still lots of things in my mind when I was in bed, especially when I thought about my flatmate. I shouldn't get pissed off by her any more but still I couldn't help thinking how ridiculous it was things happened/got handled in the way they do now, worrying if she'd pay me back the money, etc. It seems when you don't like a person, you can so easily get upset by those very little things, e.g. she didn't keep the kitchen and common area clean.

Today I found it not easy having to coordinate with both the new and old flatmates - for example I had to ask the old flatmate to do this and that (e.g. cancel o2 broadband and pay back rent; but then she said she had no money!), while I have to help the new flatmate to get the tenant registration form (we can't find the time when both of us can meet so that I can give her the form; at the end she asked me to help her ask the agent to send her the form by email >_<) and search for broadband & phone line deals. Looking back, maybe I should have moved to a friend's house instead, to save me troubles and stress. :(  I really feel tired and frustrated...

I should have revised my CV today when I stayed at home all day long. But I ended up watching a TV drama! :( Maybe I needed something to distract myself from all those frustrating things/people?!

*****

Breakfast: the bread we bought from Morrisons yesterday
Oh, it was still so soft :) 

Lunch: pie from Morrisons yesterday

Oh, it was a bit spicy as it got black pepper but still nice :)

Dinner: spaghetti in tomato sauce with beef & vegetables

The tomato & mushroom pasta sauce I bought from Aldi was cheap (79p) 
but the taste was so so. Maybe next time I should make the sauce myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment