Saturday, 9 July 2011

Shopping for what I really need, not what is cheaper

It seems there're so many trivial things I have to do, that time passes quickly when I feel like I haven't done much. Like this morning, just looking at the information about renewing my Hong Kong passport could take me almost an hour! Then gym, shower, lunch... I wanted to do a bit of shopping (e.g. towel, kitchen utensils) whilst the shops were on sale but thinking twice, I don't think I need to buy those stuff yet and so I ended up buying nothing after a quick look at Debenhams. I wanted to buy a bottle of mirin (kind of Japanese rice wine) as I suddenly felt like making 'gyundo' (Japanese beef rice bowl); I found one at a Chinese supermarket but it was made in China! -_-" There was another bottle of 'hon mirin', which was made in Japan but it cost £4 something! >_<

The happiest time of the day was when I had dinner and food shopping at Morrisons! :) Oh, same as before, we felt so full. In terms of being a 'professional shopper' for reduced price items, we only managed to get a big pack of buns (10 buns for 9p!).

Finally my tummy seems to have got settled for now. It still got a bit of moaning before this evening. I went to toilet twice then! >_< I've been quite careful about what I eat and cook (in terms of hygiene and choice of food) since I had problems with my stomach & tummy but still sometimes you can't avoid something 'dirty'.

Oh mum said my eldest sister-in-law is 4-month pregnant! I feel excited! :) I'll soon be an aunt!

*****

DIY burger (actually the only DIY part was the egg!)

Dinner at Morrisons: cappuccino 


Cheese & bacon omelette again! :)

Fiiiiiiiiiish & chips! :)



Someone won £5.90 in Euro Millions! :)

What a rare nice weather! 


My camera family!
 

The left one is the latest addition to my camera family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment