I woke up at 8:30 a.m., which was too late on my schoolday as I was supposed to get up early and get to the college by 9:30 a.m. If it wasn't because the flatmate left for work at 8:30 a.m, I might have waken up even later! I can't blame anyone but myself as I stayed up late last night to work on the anthology. I had to have breakfast, make lunchbox, wash up, get changed and get ready by 9:15 a.m. I also had to send an email (attaching the Chinese translation) to the funding body. Also my mobile phone was nearly out of battery and I forgot to recharge it. I managed to get to the college by around 9:35 a.m. but thinking that there'd be 3 days of F6 classes (including today), I already felt stressed. The tutor was a strict lady in terms of our attendance and revision, as mentioned before in this blog.
I started getting worried about my health again (oh no!). I looked at my skin and would think, 'Oh why are there more blood spots? Do I have any underlying disease?' =_=' (oh that reminds me of my mum, who also says the same things to me as she keeps worrying about her health. Is that 'like mother, like daughter'?) The doctors can't help (they always say I'm fine! Nothing to worry about!) I guess I think and worry too much again! Perhaps my worries about health are just reflections of my underlying fear & stress - fear of losing my VIP, fear of having no money, fear of having no job. Then there seems to be no one to talk to. Is that what people call 'mid-life crisis' as I have low self-confidence and low self-esteem? :S I should do something about it...
Lunch: roasted potatoes, broccoli, green beans with shredded pork
Oh, someone in my building wants to sell his/her car!
Dinner: being a bad girl tonight by eating instant noodles
with tofu, vegetables, pork and beetroot (that dark red thing!)
My friend from Reading sent me a postcard from Glasgow as she's travelling around Scotland!
No comments:
Post a Comment