I prepared lunchbox as usual soon after I had woke up this morning. I walked to school instead of taking a free shuttle bus as I was not sure if the bus route had got affected by the road closure for the conservative party conference. So many policemen at city centre. The class (Performance Management) today was about doing a lot of calculations (lots of 'variances'). I can see some of my classmates busy playing with their mobile phones, or iphone and even ipad (wah!). I went to the Chinatown to buy noodles after finishing my lunchbox as the room was air-conditioned and so cold that I needed some fresh and warm air!
I seem to keep having the same kinds of dreams these days - I dream of either my ex-employer or my dad. Are they the people/things that have been making me unhappy or a kind of 鬱結?
Lunch: shredded pork with green beans & broccoli
Dinner: noodles with pork steak and mixed vegetables
The pork steak from Aldi was really good! :)
You must be a very organised person. Your lunch box was so nice and neatly prepared! Your pork steak noodle looked absolutely delicious too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. :) I feel flattered by your comment! I'm not always organized :P I guess I like to have a nice and neatly prepared lunchbox which can help cheer me up in the middle of the difficult class!
ReplyDeleteYes, sometimes a simple noodle dish can be delicious too. :)