Wednesday, 19 October 2011

A little change with a little inspiration

A good day.

The morning was mainly spent on reading and replying to emails from the funding body about the anthology. The anthology is like my 'baby' and I really want it to be good. That's why when the funding body said they'd get someone to translate part of the quotes from the anthology to be displayed at the launch event, I offered to help because I don't want it to become something different from what I want it to be.

I went out to meet a friend of mine whom I hadn't met since last summer. I avoided seeing her over the past year because her desire to see me and another friend of ours had frightened us a bit. She's a nice lady and a good friend to chat with but sometimes her being too 'caring' may make some people like me feel a bit uncomfortable. Anyway, it was a good chat today and I even felt the time wasn't enough! :p I met her at the costa coffee inside a waterstone bookshop. I like that place because it's  'secluded' within a very busy shopping mall at the city centre. Also its being inside a bookshop makes me feel like even the people who sit there are more 'cultured' and considerate of others. :p

I stayed in the bookshop for a while to have a look at the books. I think I can spend half a day there without feeling the time passes! Some of the books are interesting. I found a book called 'work 4 hours per week' which tells you how to use little time to earn enough money.. then there's another book which is about 'Tao' (Lao Zhi), one of the main Chinese philosophy. I'd like to stay there longer and read more but my body state wasn't good enough - I still felt dizzy today. :( But just a quick look at some of the books is inspirational to me. :)

A nice dinner with VIP has also made today a good one. :)

Cappacuino with heart! :)

Dinner: Marks & Spencer £5 meal deal! :)

Tasty salmon pie

 I can earn points at Costa Coffee! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment