Compared with before, I was more confident in volunteering at the art gallery. It was the same staff and artists that I had worked with people. The theme of this week's family workshop was about using our own bodies to create some art work ('mini mobiles'). The first part of the activities was to use some black and white paints to make copies of our hands onto paper, which would then be used to create mini mobiles. I can see those little kids had fun playing with the paints! It was quite a busy afternoon as according to the staff in charge the number of people attending was more than average! The studio was a bit chaotic as well, but everything went well. The parents seemed to enjoy the workshop as well?! For me I'm learning how to work with children and their families! :)
*****
I went to see the locum for my dizziness/headache problem. She didn't think it was caused by the anti-histamine tablets and she said the tablets she prescribed me was non-drowsy; she even said some people had no problem taking anti-histamine for a long term! =_=' She didn't think either that I had anaemia/iron deficiency as the blood test I did a month ago showed my results were normal. She asked if I was having any stress since stress could cause some symptoms! She suggested me doing stress management like CBT (which my useless GP had suggested before!) and see if it helped relieve the symptoms like dizziness, otherwise I better see her again in 2 to 3 weeks time. :( Hopefully she's right that it's the stress that made me feel unwell.. One good thing about this locum is, she'll spend time listening to my concerns instead of making a hasty diagnosis and urging me to leave..
Talking about stress, I had a bad dream last night which may reflect my stress!? I dreamt that some people got killed! How come I had such kind of horrible dreams these days? Hmm....
Lunch: pasty from Morrisons
It was cheese pasty!! It tasted ok.
Dinner: shredded pork with tofu, roasted potatoes & broccoli
The broccoli was bought from Waitrose for 25p (reduced price) only! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment