Monday, 17 October 2011

Be in my little world

The 3rd evening without flatmate at home. Stayed home all day long and be a house-bound lady hiding in my little world. :p

The only difference when flatmate is not home is I have a bit difficulty telling whether it's a weekday or weekend when I wake up! No class today. So I could sleep till late. But still I didn't want to be a lazybone and so I woke up around 9 a.m.. Compared with before when I was living with my former flatmate, I enjoyed being home more when flatmate's travelled, and I didn't feel as afraid, though I still feel a bit insecure when I live on my own in the flat. I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and shower room and tidied up my room a bit (I wonder if my allergy has anything to do with my room being full of stuff! :p). I tried to clean one of the greasy filters for the cooker hood; same as the other one, the filter was too greasy. The sink in the kitchen is not big enough for it to be soaked in hot water & soda crystal. I cleaned part of it but I could already tell how greasy it was! It has to have a second round cleaning later.

I also tidied up my wardrobe a bit as the weather's getting colder and it's time for the wintry clothes to come out. Every time when I tidy up my wardrobe, I'll find I do have enough clothes to wear and there's no need for me to buy more. I worked a bit on the ebay items as well. I'm a bit more experienced now. :p

I continued to take anti-histamine tablets and that seems to work well to stop my allergy symptoms (though still with a bit of itchy feeling occasionally..) but of course I do hope I won't need to take the tablets any longer. I still feel a bit dizzy and don't feel myself!? Hmm.. 

Another postcard from Shetland :)

Lunch: rice with baked beans, spring green, 梅菜蒸豬面頰 & beetroot :) 

Dinner: pasta in tomato & potato soup with spring green, carrots, salmon & raiders chicken :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment